GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF INTUITIVE CONNECTION
As caregivers, parents & partners we can find ourselves depleted by the end of the day feeling as though we have nothing left to give. It’s what I call “The Curse of the Caregiver” . We are often very skilled at (and love) taking care of others, but less skilled at taking care of ourselves...which can leave us feeling burnt out & resentful. Together we can learn to reverse the curse, learning to not only to give but also to truly receive.
EXPLORE INTIMACY & CONNECTION
- Develop an unspoken language by exploring stillness, intuitive transference & energetic awareness.
- Lighten up & explore playful connection through Partner Yoga.
- Use Thai yoga as a way to find your voice, communicate your needs & experience true give & take at the same time.
- Leave feeling refreshed & deeply nurtured.
- Transform the way you experience your next Valentine’s Day!
Partners, Friends & Singles Welcome
No Yoga Experience Needed
Lara Scriba, RN, CYT, Reiki Practitioner, Eat Breathe Thrive Facilitator